Genesis Extender Plugin is compatible with all Genesis Child Themes and the latest version of the Genesis Extender Plugin is released – Genesis Extender Plugin V1.2. The latest version of the Genesis Extender Plugin can be downloaded from the member’s area. Genesis Extender Plugin V1.2 comes with new features and fixing a few bugs. It is recommended that you must update the Genesis Extender plugin to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Genesis Extender Plugin to the latest version make sure that you backup your WordPress website/blog so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your WordPress website/blog in a single click. For WordPress Backup I use BackupBuddy from iThemes.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the new version of Genesis Extender Plugin
Genesis Extender V1.2 – What’s New?
- Added a “Custom Labels” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added “Custom Templates” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added “Custom JS” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added a “CSS” option to the Custom Hook Boxes.
- Added an “Add To ALL Custom Post Types” option for adding Theme In-Post Options to Custom Post Types (in addition to the already present option to add to specific Custom Post Types).
- Converted all the Admin Option buttons over to the WordPress default styles.
- Made the Admin images more Retina-ready.
- Created a Genesis Simple Sidebars conditional tag function.
- Set HTML5/Fancy Drop-downs settings to hide when running pre-Genesis 2.0.
- Fixed the [?]Tooltips positioning issue (not all were properly lining up).
So, what you are waiting for? Update Genesis Extender Plugin to the latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Genesis Extender Plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to share this post with your friends.