CobaltApps has released a new version of Genesis Extender Plugin and now it is updated to version 1.6 – Genesis Extender 1.6. The updated version comes with new features, refinements, and fixes a few bugs. It is recommended to all users that they must update Genesis Extender 1.6 to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Genesis Extender Plugin to the latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then, you can easily backup your files & database in a single click.
Genesis Extender 1.6 comes with new features like adding new admin interface design refinements, CSS comments to the CSS Builder output code for easier reference, drop-down menu to the CSS Builder “Elements” section to allow for more elements to be included as well as provide better ease of use and text-align gusted option to CSS Builder.
Genesis Extender 1.6 – What’s New?
- Added some admin interface design refinements.
- Added CSS comments to the CSS Builder output code for easier reference.
- Added a drop-down menu to the CSS Builder “Elements” section to allow for more elements to be included as well as provide better ease of use.
- Added Text-Align “justified” option to CSS Builder.
- Replaced the old minify CSS functionality with “CSSTidy”, an opensource CSS parser and optimizer.
- Updated to Font Awesome 4.3.0.
- Updated the Easy Digital Downloads license add-on code to fix a vulnerability.
- Fixed a bug where the ’safari’ body class code causes an error in mobile browsers.
- Fixed a bug where the Google Fonts version number is “broken” when only Genesis
- The framework is active (i.e.. when no Child Theme is active).
- Fixed CodeMirror auto-indent issue where it sometimes double indents.
All these changes and regular updates make Genesis Extender a must have a plugin for customizing Genesis Child Theme. So for what you are waiting for? Update Genesis Extender Plugin to the latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own the Genesis Extender Plugin, then you can purchase it by following the link below:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!