Dynamic Website Builder For Genesis Theme Framework is updated to a new version – Dynamic Website Builder V1.2. An updated version of Dynamic Website Builder comes with new features and fixing a few bugs. It is recommended to all users that they must update Dynamic Website Builder to the latest version as soon as possible as it is a maintenance release. Before updating Dynamic Website Builder to the latest version make sure that you backup your WordPress powered website/blog so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your WordPress powered website/blog in a single click. To back up a WordPress powered website/blog, I use BackupBuddy.
The latest version of Dynamic Website Builder For Genesis comes with new features and fixing a few bugs. Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
Dynamik Website Builder V1.2 – What’s New?
- Added a “Custom Labels” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added “Custom Templates” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added “Custom JS” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added a “CSS” option to the Custom Hook Boxes.
- Added a “Vertical Toggle” Responsive Menu feature to the Design Options.
- Added an “Add To ALL Custom Post Types” option for adding Theme In-Post Options to Custom Post Types (in addition to the already present option to add to specific Custom Post Types).
- Converted all the Admin Option buttons over to the WordPress default styles.
- Made the Admin images more Retina-ready.
- Created a Genesis Simple Sidebars conditional tag function.
- Set HTML5/Fancy Drop-downs settings to hide when running pre-Genesis 2.0.
- Fixed a Universal px/em bug where tabbing through those options was messing up the font-size values (removed the heading and content versions of this Universal option).
- Fixed the [?]Tooltips positioning issue (not all were properly lining up).
All these features and regular updates make Dynamic Website Builder a must have the theme for Genesis Framework. So, for what you are thinking off? Update Dynamic Website Builder for Genesis to the latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Dynamic Website Builder, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know!