CobaltApps the creator of Genesis Extender Plugin has released a new version – Genesis Extender 1.6.3. The updated version comes with fixing bugs in an earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update the Genesis Extender Plugin to the latest version as soon as possible. In the updated version CobaltApps has fixed the bug where the “Include Theme In-Post Options With All Custom Post Types” option was not working properly.
It is recommended to all users that before updating the Genesis Extender Plugin to latest version backup your website so that if something goes wrong then you can easily get back to the original website in no time. To backup & restore website I recommend BackupBuddy plugin.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of the Genesis Extender Plugin:
Genesis Extender 1.6.3 – What’s New?
- Updated to FontAwesome version 4.5.0.
- Refined the styling for the Delete/Select Images Buttons in the Image Uploader admin UI.
- Fixed bug where the “Include Theme In-Post Options With All Custom Post Types” option was not working properly.
- Fixed bug where pasting code into the CodeMirror enabled Front-End CSS Editor does not auto-update styles.
- Patched Image Uploader vulnerability.
All these changes and regular updates make Genesis Extender a must have a plugin for customizing Genesis Child Theme. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Genesis Extender Plugin to the latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own the Genesis Extender Plugin, then you can purchase it by clicking on the link below:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!