CobaltApps released a new version of Dynamik Website Builder – Dynamik Website Builder 1.6.2 and you can download the latest version of Dynamik Website Builder for free from members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in the earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Dynamik Website Builder to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Dynamik Website Builder to the latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & databases, I recommend BackupBuddy.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Dynamik Website Builder
Dynamik Website Builder 1.6.2 –What’s New?
- Added Font Awesome support.
- Added Background and Border color sync feature to U-Control.
- Added the Dynamik content filler image to the EZ Home content area to ensure all Widget content fully fill out the Widget Areas.
- Fixed wp_debug() error message which occurred when removing Google Fonts.
- Fixed Image Uploader bug that occurs when images with very wide, yet thin, dimensions are uploaded.
- Fixed bug where certain settings yield duplicate custom responsive @media query code in the Dynamik stylesheet.
- Fixed bug where U-Control Heading and Content fonts are affecting each other.
- Cleaned up any bugs found with Child Theme Export using wp_debug().
All these features and regular updates make Dynamik Website Builder a must-have theme for customizing and creating stunning websites with Genesis Framework. So, what you are waiting for? Update Dynamik Website Builder to the latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Dynamik, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!