Design Palette Pro updated to version 1.3.3 and the updated version now supports Modern Portfolio Pro Genesis Child theme. The updated version comes with fixing bugs in an earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update the Design Palette Pro plugin to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating the Design Palette Pro plugin to the latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & database, I recommend the BackupBuddy plugin from iThemes.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Design Palette Pro plugin:
Design Palette Pro 1.3.3 – What’s New?
- New: Support for the Modern Portfolio Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Tweak: Add new action ‘gppro_after_clear’.
- Fix: Add a new setting for the Minimum Pro tagline margin to separate homepage use.
- Fix: Fixed a conflict with jQuery UI Tabs in the preview.
- Fix: Issue where entry background colors would also appear on Featured post widgets.
- Fix: Updated EDD Updater to the latest version.
- Fix: Targeting for header navigation items.
- Fix: Add header navigation dropdown settings for Executive Pro.
- Fix: Add header navigation link decoration settings to Executive Pro.
All these features and regular updates make Design Palette Pro a must have a plugin for customizing Genesis Child Theme without writing any code. So, what you are waiting for? Update the Design Palette Pro plugin to the latest version as soon as possible. It is a premium plugin and you need a license key to update it and in case if you do not own Design Palette Pro plugin, then you can purchase it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!